S+B STEMLine Mobile Workstations
STEMLine mobile workstations give teachers ultimate flexibility to create an active learning environment. These heavy-duty workstations equipped with locking casters make it a snap for students/teachers to rearrange based on that day’s lesson plans. The STEMLine Workstation is available in 2- and 4-student sizes. The optional drop leaf extends the worktop on the 4-student model. STEMLine workstations are perfect for all STEM disciplines and Makerspaces.
- 2-Student STEMLine – 2’ x 4.5’L x 36”h with linking mechanism
- 4-Student STEMLine – 4’ x 4.5’L x 36”h
- Creates an Active Learning Environment
- Built-in service void for electrical outlets on the top or sides of Workstations
- Available with glides or locking casters for complete flexibility
- Increase utility with optional suspended storage cabinets
- ADA STEMLine Workstation option available
- Worktops available in Corian, Trespa, Polylab or Epoxy
- Rugged steel support structure with a 25-year Life Expectancy
4-Persons STEMLine, Stationary Glides, 4’ x 5’ x 36”h with leaf, Trespa TopLab Base Worktop
*For quantity pricing and a freight quote please call 800-689-0815. Pricing shown does not include freight.
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.