The versatile Wing system offers a more formal layout with a contemporary flair. The Wing System has a collegiate amphitheater style layout with seating on one side and storage cabinets on the other. Wings can be configured in long rows or with a center aisle for teacher access. This forward-facing bench design can be sized and angled to suit any room shape and size. The Wing benches can be equipped to provide safe and convenient access to water, gas, electrical and data services.
- Traditional design seats all students facing forward
- Island benches enable students to work comfortably in groups
- Storage units on opposite side of benches maximize use of space
- Storage options include drawers, removable tote trays and shelves
- Optional removable sink covers increase workspace
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.