The Utilaire system is a competitively priced laboratory solution that’s highly functional, flexible and durable. Steel Column/Cantilever or C-frame leg systems support the worktops independently of the storage cabinets. The storage cabinets can then be pushed under or suspended from the underside of the worktops, offering the ability to rearrange them as needed.
- Push under or suspended cabinet options include cupboards, drawers, tote trays, and more
- C-frame system is self supporting and can be moved
- Four steel leg choices: Table Frame, C-Frame, H-Frame and T-Frames
- Legs can be arranged to support perimeter benching of differing sizes and/or fixed back to back to create islands and peninsula benches
- Steel frames feature an easy-to-clean, chemically resistant epoxy powder coated finish
- Optional single and double tier service spine is also available
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.