S+B Teacher Workstations can be fixed cabinetry or mobile units with your choice of storage and services. As a fixed workstation, you can choose from a wide variety of cabinets including drawers, file drawers, open shelving, base cabinets with adjustable shelves and more! Plus, you have the option to add services such as water, gas, electric and data. You can even design the shape of your worktop. Have something creative in mind? You can do that with a solid surface worktop.
- Standard Mobile Teacher Desk: 28”d x 6’L x 36”h choose optional electrical chase and/or suspended storage cabinet
- Standard Fixed Teacher Demonstration Desk: 28”d x 7’L x 36”H with optional services
- L-Shape Fixed Demonstration Desk: L is 3’L x 28”d attached to Standard Fixed above
- Easy-to-clean, chemically resistant laminate surfaces
- Epoxy-coated steel drawer boxes with built-in stops
- Manufactured with both Steel CAM and Dowel construction
- Plinth is moisture resistant MDF board
- ¾-Inch MDF laminated panels with heat-sealed PVC edge banding
- Optional casters for mobility in STEM environments
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.