Our wide selection of casework allows for the creation of a highly functional, completely customized environment. We offer a variety of quality-built storage options including wall, single-base, double-base and tall cabinets. Choose from standard doors, glass doors, locking doors, drawers, file drawers, adjustable shelves, tote trays, and much more to safely and conveniently store all types of equipment and supplies.
- Optional casters for mobility in STEM environments
- Easy-to-clean, chemically resistant laminate surfaces
- Epoxy-coated steel drawer boxes with built-in stops
- Shelving is reinforced with an aluminum profile edge for extra rigidity
- Manufactured with both Steel CAM and Dowel construction
- Plinth is moisture resistant MDF board
- Two types of hinges with realignment capabilities
- ¾-Inch MDF laminated panels with heat-sealed PVC edge banding
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.