Robust construction and a bright, contemporary design make the STEMLine rectangular island ideal for a variety of STEM disciplines. The compact footprint is ideal for larger sized student labs. Each Island allows students to work in groups on the ends or sides and they can easily turn to face one direction for lecture. The STEMLine Island featuress sink covers, test-tube rack depth drawers and ½ depth shelves which are key storage features today’s STEM teachers are seeking.
- Regular STEM Island measures 4.5’W x 8’L x 36”H and seats 6
- Larger STEM Island measures 4.5’W x 10’L x 36”H and seats 8
- 3-Drawer unit conveniently holds test tubes and beakers standing up
- Base cabinet features half-depth shelf for vertical ring stand storage
- ADA Island option available
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- Heavy-duty steel support structure with a 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.