With their high-tech, contemporary look, Saturn and Mercury workstations are ideal for designing state-of-the-art science learning environments. The flexible design means students can safely and easily work in various size groups or turn to face front for lecture. Centrally located service turrets makes services easily accessible to all students. Plus, the Corian turrets are seamlessly joined to the work surface, which eliminates dirt traps and makes clean up simple.
- Saturn 6’D x 36”H circular workstation seats 8-9 students
- Mercury 9’L x 6’D x 36”H ovoid workstation seats 10-11 students
- Mix and match as Stand-alone, Barbell or in Triad configurations
- Optional Sink Linking units carry services, reducing trenching costs
- Optional Service Turret offers convenient access to water, gas, electrical and data
- Optional LED lighting inside the Turrets illuminates work surfaces
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- Durable steel frames with a 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.