The visually striking delineated shape of the octopods, make them ideal for creating a contemporary environment. Octopod lab designs promote group collaboration and facilitates teacher interaction with all students. The 8 delineated sides create a natural seating space per student. Constructed using sturdy steel frames and high-quality work surfaces, Octopods are built to last for years to come.
- Spacious 6-foot diameter octagonal top with square aluminum profile edge base
- Configurations include stand-alone units, Barbells and Triad configurations
- Each Octopod seats 8 students
- Flexible design allows for group work and formal lecture
- Optional Service Turret offers convenient access to water, gas, electrical and data
- Sink linking units between Octopods carry services, reducing trenching costs
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.