The Purair® Basic ductless fume hoods are a series of high-efficiency products designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. At the heart of the Purair fume hood product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA, ANSI and other International Standards
- Available in 3 standard sizes, each with 4 configuration options
- Chemical-resistant, epoxy-coated steel frame or all polypropylene construction
- High-capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 100 FPM
- Low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity
- Air Science filter assembly is easy to access, easy to change
- Unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage
- Internal work surface can be fitted with optional polypropylene tray
- Hinged front sash is easy to open and close
- Electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from inside the chamber
- Optional mobile cart with heavy-duty, locking casters
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.