The Mobiline sets a new standard for re-circulatory mobile fume hoods and helps to create a contemporary, flexible learning environment. Designed to withstand daily classroom use, this unit can be moved around the classroom or shared among several classrooms with docking stations to connect services. It is an excellent cost-effective solution when venting to the outside is not possible or practical.
- Meets DN29 for school re-circulatory fume cupboards and the more rigorous BSI4175 test protocols for university and commercial research fume hoods
- 360-Degree viewing for ease of demonstration
- No vented extraction system required
- Vertical sliding sash (front viewing window) provides better protection
- Energy-efficient interior LED strip lights
- Heavy-duty, lockable castors ensure safe, easy movement and prevent accidental movement when not in use
- Self-closing, quick-release service couplings and reinforced flexible supply lines for water, gas, waste and electricity
- Alarm and control panel with on/off activation, audible and visual alarm for fan/air fail
- Includes quality-built under bench storage cabinet
- Filter life span up to 5 years
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.