Designed to withstand heavy classroom use, the Ecoline vented fume hood features an ergonomic design and provide up to 22% more internal working space than the competition. Plus, the Ecoline fume hood requires 40% less energy to run on a daily basis and will easily pay for itself over time in energy savings.
- Meets BSI4175 and ASHRAE standards for safety
- Extraction volume is 408 m3/h with a pressure drop of 39 Pa
- Easy-to-use front sash is made from 6mm-thick clear toughed glass complete with D handles for convenient work height adjustment
- Counterbalanced opening for safety with preset 400 mm working height (key access provides extension up to 28 inches)
- Durable solid wall construction
- Includes a twin fluorescent sealed light chamber to provide a minimum of 500 Lux at worktop level
- Dished worktops available in a variety of chemically resistant materials
- Worktop height is 36 inches
- Requires a motor/fan plus extraction system
- Cabinet dimensions are 40-inches or 60-inches wide by 30-inches deep
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.