The Exemplaire system combines heavy-duty functionality with attractive contemporary styling. Available with your choice of Column/Cantilever or C-Frame leg systems, Exemplaire’s durable steel support legs completely support the workstations. Optional storage cabinets can be pushed under or suspended from the underside of the worktops, offering the flexibility to rearrange them as needed.
- Cabinet options include cupboards, drawers, tray units, waste bin units and more
- C-Frame system is self-supporting and can be moved
- Telescopic floor seal to counters uneven floors and eliminates dirt traps under leg bases.
- 12swg steel frames provide a load bearing work surface and have a chemically resistant epoxy powder coated finish
- Optional Single and Double Tier Service Spines are available or services can be incorporated on the worktop.
- Work surfaces available in Trespa, Polylab, Corian or Epoxy
- 25-year Life Expectancy
Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilies are.
Get inspired and contact us about our design services.
Interested in learning more?
At S+B, we design, manufacture and install Science and STEM furniture, casework and fume hoods for the Education, University and R&D Markets. We provide fresh, innovative furniture solutions to make your vision a reality.
Address: PO Box 938, Middlebury, CT 06762
Educators, Architects & Contractors
Receive an estimate within 24 hours. Please provide us with as much project detail as possible.
- Preferred S+B furniture system
- Types of perimeter storage cabinets
- Architectural drawings and floor plans
- Lab utilities and services
- Estimated date of installation
If you have a bid package, architectural plans, elevations or specifications for a project you would like quoted please send them to email@example.com.
If you would you prefer a Site Visit by one of our Regional Managers – to discuss the various furniture options and measure your space please complete the form on the right.